Saleforce Backup, Replication, and Integration
Reporting & BI
Automatically replicate your important customer data from Salesforce into your on-premise or cloud-based data warehouse. Reflection enables seamless cross-system business intelligence and reporting.
Data Backup & Archiving
Is Salesforce customer data included within your business' disaster recovery plan? Don't take the risk. Protect and secure your important customer information with our simple and fully-automated backup solution!
Integrate your Salesforce data into other enterprise systems with our simple data replication service. Minimize your Salesforce API calls and avoid multiple point-to-point API system integrations.
Features & Benefits
View and modify data with complete control, map users and contacts manually or automatically, and sync at your own pace.
- Enterprise Reporting & Business Intelligence. Salesforce has all of your customer information and sales data, and Reflection replicates it seamlessly into your data warehouse. Your developers and analysts will be able to access the data with reporting tools they are familiar with. Empower your organization with complete enterprise reporting across Salesforce and on-premise ERP, HR, and Financial systems.
- Secure Backup & Archiving. Reflection is your Salesforce data insurance policy! Human error is responsible for 1/3 of all data loss, so don't take the risk. Ensure your data replication service keeps you from a costly loss of your valuable customer information.
- Streamlined Data Integration. Integrate your Salesforce data into other enterprise systems with our simple data replication service. Reflection easily moves data into other systems without the need for custom web service API integrations.
- Flexible Cron-Style Scheduler. Reflection gives you the power and flexibility to schedule your replication cycles on many customized intervals that will work for any business use case!
- File Attachment Support. Reflection provides a robust configurable option to replicate all of your file attachments within your Salesforce organization. You can either replicate the binary attachments into your local relational database or choose to configure an Amazon S3 storage solution.
- High-Performance Replication. Reflection leverages both the Salesforce Bulk and SOAP APIs to load your data fast—really fast! And the performance doesn't stop there. Reflection also uses high-performance, bulk copy and merge operations supported within the relational database management system.
Are You Leveraging the Amazon Cloud?
Amazon Redshift Data Warehouse
Amazon Redshift is a fully-managed, speedy, petabyte-scale data warehouse service that simplifies your data analysis using your existing business intelligence tools.
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
Amazon RDS is a cost-efficient and highly scalable relational database. It gives you access to the familiar capabilities of a MySQL, Oracle, or Microsoft SQL Server database engine and tools in an Amazon cloud-based environment.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
Amazon S3 gives developers a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
Easy Setup & Award-Winning Support
- Salesforce Edition
- Microsoft Platform
- Windows XP or later
- Windows 2003 Server or later
- NET 3.5
- Supported Databases
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later
- MySQL 5 or later
- Oracle 10 or later
- PostgreSQL 8 or later
- Amazon Web Services
- Support for: Redshift, RDS, and S3
Setup & Maintenance
- Reflection installs in less than 10 minutes and requires no special training to configure or use. Just download, run the setup wizard and type in the Reflection license key. It's that easy.
- Only one configuration screen is needed to quickly set up your preferences for Reflection.
- Once configured, Reflection runs itself with zero interaction required.
Support & User Guide
We've made it easy to set up and configure Reflection using the Reflection User Guide, but we also provide support in the event you need it.
Your 14-Day Free Trial of Reflection is Waiting!
Take your enterprise data reporting to a whole new level by connecting it with your Salesforce org in the cloud! Don't hesitate to ask our experts how Reflection can help solve your data issues. We've got your data covered!
Ask the Experts
Give us a call at 800-747-8433 or email us and we'll be more than happy to answer your questions about Reflection.
Get the Datasheet
Download the Riptide Reflection for Salesforce Datasheet.